Some questions do not have answers

Monday, July 03, 2006

R & R

I woke up at the bright and early hour of 1 pm in the afternoon and stayed in bed MSN-ing half heartedly until I ate lunch. Went out for a while, came back home, ate again and went. back. to. sleep.

So here I am at 8.40pm with an extremely messed up sleep schedule. Won't be surprised if I only fall asleep at 5am or later tonight. Argh!

I have come up with the conclusion that people who go to Freddo's and order chocolate gelati when there's like 18 other amazing flavours are people who want to play it safe and do not embrace change. More flavour and personality analysis to come when I make up other hypotheses.

Going to do something with myself to prevent myself from accidentally falling asleep again.

3 comment(s):

but but... i love chocolate gelati

By Blogger Boss Stewie, at 10:19 PM  

U are harsh urself for giving sweeping statements like that!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

boss stewie: lol since you put it that way.

Anonymous: This is just my opinion. Feel free to order 5 scoops of chocolate gelati if you want. I don't care - it's easy to scoop.

By Blogger Evelyn, at 2:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home