Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tinker Goes Skating

One of my favourite childhood books involves a little kitten named Tinker who wants to go skating. That's why many of my email addresses have the word Tinker. It's not from Tinkerbelle the fairy, which is what many people assume. It's from Tinker the kitten that wants to skate.

I was telling my cousin about it and was bemoaning the fact that I couldn't remember the title of the book and therefore couldn't go out and buy another copy because I'd already lost mine. In the end, I tried to Google it and I found the book without knowing the title. It's already out of print. Which means I could only do one thing.

I went to eBay, found a copy of it and bought it.

Can't wait for it to come.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home