Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Surveys

My friend told me that she was going to do a survey that would pay 10-50 dollars to you, depending on how well you did. I decided to tag along. After all, it only takes about an hour and I had nothing on anyway. Extra cash is always good.

I went there and was informed that it was a commerce related survey, but I could do it anyway if I wanted to. I read the material and it made no sense to me. Words like revenue and cost management and other words that I don't even remember now was scattered all over the paper. I mean, I'm used to seeing stuff like maxillary tuberosity and resin composite. I took a deep breath and ploughed through the survey anyway.

Hoping I don't get a base line reward of 10 dollars because of my sheer ignorance.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home