Some questions do not have answers

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Withdrawal Symptoms 2

I thought yesterday was bad when I had a scratchy sore throat. That was until I woke up this morning with a blocked nose and a severe hacking cough coupled with a pounding headache.

My dad has concluded that its probably a viral infection - in which case nothing is going to help me except the usual homely remedies like lemon and honey and just general rest. I'm really annoyed because my test is coming up and this illness is just giving me extra excuses to not study.

On another note, my housemate was my guardian angel of the day by making me century egg porridge (yum yum) and herbal tea to soothe my throat. My only silver lining in the cloud is that at least I'll lose weight.

Back to Pharmacology.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home