Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Evelyn's Favourite Sweets

1. Koko Black Chocolate - only specific pieces though. Realised that there are a few that I actually hate. Must change dream from a bottomless Koko Black Chocolate box to a bottomless box of my favourite pieces of Koko Black.
2. Lindt Lindor - I like the ones that come in a box of 18 squares... they're so addictive finishing off a box is no sweat. Mm....
3. Chocolate Mud Cake - Specifically the one from Greco's. Although the one in Trevi isn't all that bad either.
4. Nutella - So good you can even eat it on its own.
5. Blueberry Muffins - So hard to find a good one though. My favourite blueberry muffins used to come from Baretto but sadly they changed the recipe and it's not as good anymore. :( Sad sad sad...
6. Pancakes - The best stack of pancakes I have ever eaten was somewhere on Chapel St. Sadly the next time I went back I couldn't find the restaurant that served it again! I wonder if I hallucinated eating such a scrumptious snack.
7. Almond Crossaints - Right up there with hazelnuts, almonds have always been in my good books.
8. Honeycomb Gelati - Yum yum yum...
9. Peanut M&M's - These are so deadly I don't even dare to eat them anymore.
10. Apple Crumble - Something I go for when I get sick of chocolate.

I find it ironic that I am a future dentist.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home