Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Pot And The Kettle

There's this person who never fails to insinuate that my love for designer items is an insult to my religion and is a sign of my extreme shallowness and materialisticness. It used to really annoy me but after a while I decided to just ignore him. After all, it's not his money and it's my life. I feel that someone who barely knows me has no right to judge me on such trivial matters.

However, I would like to point out that although it is true that I have my human failings, at least I freely admit it. In his case, while he himself refrains from indulging in such luxuries, guess who is lusting after luxury items too? His own girlfriend. Perhaps he chooses to tell me off so that I do not negatively influence his girlfriend - I do not know. Whatever the case, I find what he says extremely insulting and extremely uncalled for.

So maybe I feel that he should tell his own girlfriend off first instead of telling me what to do with my life.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home