Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bags


1. Louis Vuitton L' Ingenieux PM - My favourite one is actually white in color but I couldn't find a picture of it. However, the red one is lovely too. Too bad I don't have USD2750 to spend on a piece of goatskin.

2. Luella Stevie Striped Handbag - This bag has been copied by so many other brands that it has lost its charm. However, I feel that the stripes and the anchor charm redeems it somewhat. Very pretty.

3. Burberry Blue Checked Tote - I have a love hate relationship with this bag. When I first saw it I loved it. Then I hated it. Then now I can't make up my mind.

4. Fendi Spy - Love the color. I want it!

Stopping at four. Strangely I can't find others that really strike my fancy. Also just realised that they are all totes... and the bags I have are also totes. Better start thinking about diversifying.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home