Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Holidays

I made a checklist of things I wanted to do during the holidays.

1. Buy Sunglasses - Check. Got my Dolce & Gabbana's after all. I was fated to own it. Which leads to...
2. Dye Hair Black - Check. Still getting used to having black hair again. The last time I had black hair, I was still in secondary school in Batu Pahat where we weren't even allowed to wear earrings. Oh well, at least it matches my sunnies. :D
3. Finish Making Dentures - Going to wake up bright and early tomorrow and go to the removable prosthetics lab to do it. Hopefully the demonstrators will be so impressed with my dedication that they will help me set the teeth. In. My. Dreams.
4. Stop Eating Junk - This has become easier to achieve ever since I severely overspent. Totally over my budget now - have to tighten my belt in all ways.
5. Study - Mid-sem coming up and I have this sneaking suspicion that if I actually start studying early for my end of semester exams it would be a good thing for me in the long run.
6. Projects - Something about skeletal development and cephalometrics. *moan* Why didn't study to become a professional shopper instead?

Looks like the only things I've done are unrelated to study. Must persevere!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home