Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Elsternwick

How far would a girl go to forget her removable prosthetics sorrows? All the way to Elsternwick.

After my clinic session this morning I was so frustrated I knew I just had to let it out. That was when my trusty dentistry friend told me that there was a sale in the Cactus Jam outlet in Elsternwick. Let me tell all of you now that I never go anywhere further than Toorak. But I decided that Cactus Jam was worth my effort. Plus, I needed therapy!! So we took a train out to Elsternwick. When we arrived it promptly decided to rain.

.....

Anyway, we persevered and managed to get to the store finally through the wind and cold and rain and spent 2 hours there just trying on clothes, more clothes and more clothes. Managed to get two pairs of jeans and a top. That effectively means that I have a few more jeans that I need and a couple more tops than necessary. But who cares? They were from Sass & Bide and Habitual! How was I supposed to resist?

Came home, decided to weigh myself after weeks of avoiding the scale. That was when I realised that I lost weight. Looks like today isn't a bad day after all.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home