Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Fishes

My parents love gardening. So much so that one day they decided to plant water lillies because 'they are so beautiful!!". So they got a tank of water and started growing them.

Today I went to the market with my dad to go get more fish for that tank. They were selling the fish in plastic bags just by the roadside. Anyway, we decided on small fishes although I was pretty insistent on getting a big goldfish that had a nice frilly tail. My dad said that it would die in a week. Apparently there's this unwritten rule that any pet that I like will die in a week. Except dogs. I have a knack with dogs.

So we brought the fish back home and while we were emptying them into the tank, the fish actually jumped out. Not one, at least six of them. I don't understand. Why would an animal be so stupid to jump out of the tank into the cruel dry world? Maybe it's just me.

Give me dogs any time.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home